CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So i got to go to New York. I was actually in New Jersey at a school for the military. We had a weekend and me and my crazy roommate decided to go to New York. I rode the train from Burlington, NJ to Trenton, NJ. After we got to Trenton we had to get on another train. The train went to New York City. We arrived in New York City. The train station was underneath Madison Sqaure Gardens. It was weird. We walked around all over the city. It was so cool. The police officers were just like on the tv shows. Standing next to their cars or up against a wall just watching or talking to people. I thought the people would be rude and stuck up there. They were some of the nicest people i have ever met. I got to see everything i wanted. Ground Zero was unbelievable. So breathe taking. I was speechless for about an hour. And for all of those who know me that is impressive, cause i cant stop talking. I rode the subway and that was a thrill. Wall Street was pretty cool but the bull was even better. Central Park was pretty cool. All City surrounding a very green park. Time Square was so cool. I cant believe the amount of people that could fit there new years eve. wow. The empire state building was really cool. We didnt get to go to the top. It was being remodeled. So yeah I hope i can go back. Take the family to the crazy city.

2 comments:

Laura Jean said...

Your pictures are nice! I'm glad you got to go and see New York. I always thought it would be fun to go sometime...

The Vance's said...

I am so jelous that you got to go to New York! I am glad you had fun though!